The Murderer The Murderer

Pretty good

The music is synched nicely without many errors and pretty good in everything, smooth animation n sound effects.

Loved the part when he walks towards his mom.
Keep it up you sly dogs ... BIATCH

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Outstanding!

One of the best flashes around the portal, everything on it was amazing.

I loved the first scene, where you could see Freetown with the sun setting on the horizon ... Great use of colors for the sky and clouds.
Animation was excellent, I was on the brink of drooling at some point

Background story and the whole Freetown project is pretty original, I dont see why people compare it to vinnie's flash, the only thing similar on the flash is the huge city duh ...

Way better than any video game parodies around NG, expecting pure quality on the continuation of the Freetown series.

Cheers Ryan.

rtil responds:

i agree about the vinnie thing lmao. big cities rule! glad you enjoyed it, next one should be out sometime this year.

So I herd u liek Narutos? So I herd u liek Narutos?

Har Har Har

Altought the animation isn very stylish i enjoyed this flash more than others.

Good job on this thing dude, I laughed like a silly bitch at the end.

Smiley-Bob responds:

lulz.
Thanks.
I laughed right after I recorded the audio, and just now.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Hey Coolio and Xceed:

this is Oliver Rouselon this is my brother's account, i have an account but im too lazy to sign in every time i play, well i wanted to tell you that this game you made is FREAKING AWESOME when i started playing i loved it and though it was too easy since i ended being #1 in most songs, well theres 3 things that i actually wanted to talk about:

1. If you could fix the charts of the songs, because in certain songs i try my best and hit every note and still i end up being like 5th on the highscores board and i know its because the chart of some of the songs changes/varies every time you play it again (not always) but it has happened to me that when i restart a song the chart changes slightly, its not a big deal but i get mad when i try to get 1st and other users end up beating me by 10K points or something like that...

2.I think this is the best music/rhythm game there is in the internet and its your best so far, i really enjoy playing it and the fact that there are thousands of songs i can pick is really fun to play, if i could pick 11/10 no doubt you'll get it

3.Make another one!!! there are tons of fans of this game and I'm one of them (#1) every time i grab my desktop or laptop the first thing i do is play 30-50mins of R.W. It never gets old and i expect a new version and there are some things i would like you guys too add: Custom Songs - so i can make my own charts and upload them, DONT change the controls 4 buttons its ok, and it would be cool to have profiles so when you check the highscores you can click on someone's name and see how many times he has played, how many 100%'s etc... oh and if you could add a leaderboard to see who is ranked first among all users, that adds more challenge to it!

Thanks for making this game and i hope you take this review seriously :D

Oliver Rouselon

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thanks for the great review. We're really glad you enjoyed the game, and the suggestions you made are all great. If we ever get to doing as second we will try to implement most of what you touched on.

Much <3
Coolio

Brick Stacker Brick Stacker

My top score was 748.

I liked its simplicity and for a stacking game it was quite entertaining.

ttursas responds:

Damn good score, man! :)

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Pretty good

Heres my pattern, messa round with it.

eNqtlVsOgCAMBK+03P9yxgfKY9vOh4QomMkYs Syt0SbQTgy57l7arq7a1rnK9lxU2T4ut7035b aRy2zDQJlt5mLbNFRsW7nItkwU2XbO27apvM1 xzmYeyNksJ/3LsffS72DrQteZ/TdaB6yuaJ2y uqf7iO1Lus9ZbtAcYrlGc5LlLs1xeiocNr0vr A==

squidsquid responds:

That was a nice one :)

Reasoner- Champions Green Reasoner- Champions Green

Sweet

Keep it up man!

Youre pretty good when it comes to this genre :)

Reasoner responds:

Thanks for the compliment bro

The UNF song The UNF song

UNF

Ill make u squeal like spider pig.